Select Page
Cart Icon0

No products in the cart

Lugana Riserva Sergio Zenato

Lugana Riserva Sergio Zenato

33.00

Trebbiano di Lugana grapes 100%

Fermentation carried out for 70% in barriques and tonneaux and for the remaining 30% in steel; it continues with the refinement of 6 months in new barrels and in bottles for another 12.

Full-bodied wine of golden yellow color. The nose releases notes of exotic fruit, cedar and graphite and gladdens the palate thanks to the freshness and flavor characterized by further fruity references.